Sunday, October 3, 2010

Jack's New Ride

I'm doing a Monday stand off if anyone wants to join me. I've always thought of the weekend as 3 days, but really anymore we only have one free day all to ourselves. This weekend or "weekend day" was really quite enjoyable. Jack's Nana came by for a visit bringing with her some new toys that Jack just loves and I have to say I'm enjoying them too. The weather was amazing, sunshine in the afternoon, so of course we all took a leisurely walk. Well actually Nana and I walked, Justin and Jack rode their bikes. Jack really likes his in case you were wondering.



Justin and I also watched the Oregon Ducks game. GO DUCKS! In case you are not a crazy Duck fan like myself, they were playing Stanford, who is ranked 9th in the Pac-10. Aren't you impressed with my college football knowledge?? :) That is about the extent of it, but I almost had ya fooled right?

So that was our weekend day, what did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...