Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Daily Jack

Thanksgiving is just a week away and I for one have so much to be thankful for. Jack is almost a year old and other than a nasty little cold he got last week, a healthy, happy child full of personality with lots of "loves" to give. Here is Jack in an adorable outfit his Nana bought for him before he was born.








I am currently trying to get things together for his first birthday. There are a ton of ideas out there and some truly amazing 1st birthday parties, its a tad bit harder than I thought to figure out exactly how much to do or not do. That said, I am having a great time working on some of the homemade touches we are putting into his day. Our theme so to speak is nature, this because Jack loves going for walks and being outside. Earth tones, toadstools, owls and gnomes are just a hint. I will share more later after the big day.



However I will share my newest craft project with you. I found the idea on Etsy and found the directions here. We found a sewing machine here when cleaning out some closets and I have enjoyed learning how to use it more proficiently. This latest project is the next progression in my sewing aspirations.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...