Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Food love from Pinterest

About a month ago my friend invited me to join a site called Pinterest. If you've never heard of it, it is a site dedicated to sharing ideas on style, crafts, food, quotes, books, pictures...you name it. You create these boards, and as you find things you like you "pin" them to the different boards. I'm completely obsessed, I keep finding so many things I like and having a place that keeps them organized plus logs their origins is awesome! If you haven't been introduced please do check it out! If you decide to join and need an invite, let me know! Today I decided to make a little treat I had pinned for homemade Jalapeno Poppers! Here is how it went!


Pillsbury crescent dough, each triangle was cut in half


A large dollop of cream cheese plus turkey bacon (which can be omitted)


Add some fresh jalapeno


Fold and pinch closed, then bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes


These are super yummy! And depending on how much jalapeno you put in pretty mild. Jack loves them, and I have a feeling when Justin gets home the rest will disappear! Next time I'm going to do more cream cheese and jalapeno as I was a tad easy for my first time! These would be a great appetizer for a party!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...