Friday, December 23, 2011

Trimming the tree with mommy!

A couple of years ago I found the most beautiful Christmas tree in a magazine with homemade ornaments and I was sold! I've continued the tradition because I really love making the ornaments each year, there is no glass balls for little hands to break, and I'm just a gal that loves to craft! This year Jack helped me put our cranberry wreaths on the tree and he loved it!













Jack is very proud of all the ornaments he helped to place this year! Our tree has a red burlap garland, golden walnuts, paper cones with holly branches, pinecones, oranges sliced and baked to dry and a few other ornaments we've collected since becoming a family! One of which is an adorable sock penguin I got from an ornament exchange party. I'm on the lookout now for more little sock critters to add each year as they bring a certain little kid charm to our rustic tree!


How do you decorate your tree? Do you like certain colors? Share with me! 2 days til Christmas now...hope you all are slowing down to enjoy time with your family for the holidays!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...