Friday, February 22, 2013

6 months later...and hello new little!

Ashton Wayne Held


Pictures by Whitney Summers Photography


We are so excited to introduce you to our newest family member!  Ashton Wayne Held, born January 7th, 2013.  Joining us 2.5 weeks early, he weighed 6.7 lbs and was 19 inches long.  Its hard to believe that we have another beautiful boy.  Ashton has been such a sweet baby, which has been fantastic as older brother adjusts to this new little being invading on his time with mommy! :)  That said, Jack loves to pat Ashton's head or give him kisses.  Can you say blessed?  Because we are, even as I type those words I can't keep tears from my eyes.  Okay maybe its hormones but still, two amazing boys, one super dad and husband, blessed is just the right word.

I haven't been into blogging for awhile, but now that I'm home with my littles I will endeavor to post more regularly.  Welcome back to this crazy thing called our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...