Friday, July 9, 2010

Let it begin




Summer has finally arrived, and with it sunshine and gardening. Currently I have about 5 Sweet Basil plants, 3 Lemon basil, a couple Cilantro, Mint, and some Mesclun Salad mix, along with a myriad of flower starts on my back porch. Next year we will have an actual, huge, I got lost in the corn garden. So big in fact that I may have to declare it a community garden just to get some help in it! My husband loves gardening and has shared that love with me and I must say I'm hooked. I hope to instill that love in our son someday. But in the meantime I'm saving up some great ideas for gardening with your kids. Here is one of my favorites from Ohdeedoh a great website I am absolutely in love with!



To see the full article click here





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...