Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Just call him "Mr Clean"

Jack has been on a real cleaning kick lately. Really! No joke! ...

...Okay, well maybe mommy hasbeen on the cleaning kick and Jack just likes to do what mommy is doing! :) And while it definitely slows down the process I love doing these things together and having a fun time as well! Not to mention the fact that Jack's wife will have it easy someday!


Vaccuming away




I thought it was too big for him, he completely proved me wrong!


Just call me "Mr. Clean"!



Scrub, scrub, scrub-a-dub




Just a little more!


Along with being into cleaning Jack has picked up a certain sigh that I tend to use when I've encountered a rather large mess and uses it whenever he spills food or has a mess on his highchair tray! Its hilarious and while it makes me much more aware of my reactions to things around Jack, I can't help but chuckle at little mans interpretation of what mommy does!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...