Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Oh the little things!

Mornings...that word is associated with coffee, big comfy bathrobe, messy bun hair, coffee and tired eyes.  Which is why I will never torment you with such a picture.  Thankfully my littles provide a much nicer look at our mornings.  Ashton is bright eyed beginning at 5 AM with big brother following anywhere from 6-7.  Some days its all too early, joys of motherhood right! :)  Also maybe God's sense of humor regarding moms.  He waits til the exhaustion makes us question our desire to be parents then gently reminds us exactly why we wanted that in the first place.  I had two such moments this morning and I am so thankful for them.  First was smiles from Ashton for Jack and I...



Oh wait...I can be serious!




The second moment was on our morning walk when Jack found a feather.  It was tiny, but he carefully picked it up exclaiming; "Its a beautiful feather mommy!", such a sweet little man.  I love being reminded by  my toddler to enjoy the little things in life.  To remember the wonder of discovery and took look at the world thru a child's eyes.  Hooray for mommyhood and littles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...