Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring!

We LOVE the beautiful flowers in our yard!


Henry getting some mom attention :)

Boys and sticks

Loves his Henry dog

Henry's version of "I love you too" and I will eat you!

Feeding the horses on our walk


Ashton wasn't so impressed


He didn't notice this horse checking him out!

Oh hello horsey!

"Mommy I touched it!"


Have I mentioned how much I LOVE my Bob double stroller!  Handles like a dream! :)

Oh and of course to finish our nature walk a couple of ducks in a neighbors pond!
Anytime we get some sunshine or just no rain, I try to get the kids out of the house.  Good for all parties involved, Ashton enjoys the motion of the stroller, Jack enjoys seeing the cows and horses, and Henry and mom enjoy stretching their legs.  Lately we've been blessed with some beautiful weather so we've been able to get out quite a bit.  And the weather is predicted to hit 70 this weekend! Woohoo...more than just a little excited for that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...