Monday, March 14, 2011

Bringing the sunshine in


Happy Monday all! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Ours here was quite rainy and wet. In fact yesterday afternoon we had a mini monsoon, which we enjoyed from the safety of the couch in the living room, while sheets of rain flew off our shop roof. Unlike the rest of the weekend Friday was quite nice and Jack helped me pick flowers from our yard to bring inside.
I just love that daffodils will come up year after year! And the purple flower is from my heather plant. That plant has been loving our super wet weather this winter, I've never seen the flowers so bright and vibrant!
Any fun plans this week? We are heading off to swimming, this is our 4th session and Jack is doing great. Have a great week and I'll meet ya back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...