Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Why yes...that is indeed a pallet!

My front living room with Jack's new cool corner

Justin brought me the pallets from our store and we screwed them into the studs in the wall just in case Jack decides to start climbing anytime soon!


So I finally finished that project that I had hinted at the other day. Thanks to a friend who not only helped me get my pallets up, but brought over his daughters to entertain Jack while we worked. My pallet corner, which is just missing Jack's table to go with his chairs, is done and I absolutely LOVE it. There is just something cool about taking ordinary things and incorporating them into your decor. Justin was pretty skeptical about it at first, but now that he is seeing the finished product he actually really likes it and has added some suggestions of his own. Which means that I can check another DIY project off my list!
Whats a favorite DIY project you've done?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...