Friday, August 27, 2010

Its Friday... woot, woot!

Lets all breath a sigh of relief because its Friday! Ready one, two, three..... ahhhhhhhhh. I don't know about you but our household has had a busy week.

Some of my favorite things from this week were: going swimming at a friends house on one of our REALLY hot days, (thank you friend for sharing your cool waters with us), visiting with family, and our new way to cook zucchini (yummy!).

Some not so favorite things were: cleaning out my vacuum cleaner, running out of ice cream, and Jack's biggest crash yet which resulted in a toppled piece of furniture and a massive bruise on his forehead. I didn't want to leave the house after that one for fear someone would put me in the same category as that lady on the Southwest flight!

Thankfully though its Friday, I hope you all have some fun things planned. We will be praying Jack's teeth come in so we can all sleep in! Its the small things in life! :) I will leave you with another video of Jack's noises because they just crack me up. Have a fabulous weekend and we'll see ya next week.


1 comment:

  1. I love that when he see's you he smiles, but still wants to make that growl. Trying to be a man already!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...