Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Little Man of Action

Jack is now mobile. Froggy hop, inchworm, new terror on all fours, whatever name you want to call it, he has now mastered control and coordination of multiple limbs. And while I am ecstatic at this milestone he has reached, I'm also envisioning (insert sigh) the new supervision it will require. I took a gander at things around our house from a mobile Jack viewpoint... let me tell you the plethora of things that grabbed my attention was mind boggling! I will try to post a video later this week of the little man in action.

Oh speaking of video, I had an unfortunate discovery yesterday which reminds me of the love/hate relationship we seem to have with technology. Justin's computer crashed about a month ago, the air vent in our office was directed right at it, and while Justin had been faithfully cleaning out the dust, somewhere along the line the dust monster took over and killed the computer. 1 dust monster 0 us! The computer had to be cleared and reprogrammed or whatever it is that dead computers require. Meaning I lost all my video saved from our wedding, Jack's first photo shoot, bath, eating of solids etc. I literally mourned for those lost treasures, because while I have pictures of these events, the nostalgia one gets from watching old home videos of this and that is really something you can't replace.

Here is one video though which I thankfully had posted to shutterfly, its of Jack's first giggle/laughing session. Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...