Monday, February 14, 2011

Daily Jack

So just because it is Valentine's Day I figured I would share a little extra Jack love with you all!


Jack LOVES books that have things to touch and move.


He recently has added role of "helper" to his resume.



Although he is still working on his technique.


Jack has also discovered a love of throwing dirt, bark dust...whatever!


Here you can see his two bottom teeth and if you look close his two top teeth! Yes they all decided to come in at once, poor kiddo!


Jus and I just love this little man so much!


Today Jack and I went to his first swim class. He was the only boy and the youngest but he had a blast! He even swam underwater twice, which I was so proud of him for.
Now we are home and he is passed out after such an adventursome morning, and with all this dreary rain we are having I'm tempted to join him. Happy Valentine's Day!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...