Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spring snow showers

Hello! Today we had a random snow shower. It was supposed to come later in the week but instead it came this morning. Don't you just love weather forecasts? (Wink, wink, nod, nod!)

I can't say that I wasn't just a little bit excited. You know the feeling, the excitement and silly smile you get from watching huge flakes come down and your yard turn into a winter wonderland! A hot cup of jo and I was in a happy place. Anyhoo... I took Jack out to play for just a bit before it started to melt and thought I'd share.




I tried making a snowman...Jack liked snowballs better! Such a boy.




All bundled up now where do I go??



Our backyard at the start of the mini blizzard.



And our front yard!



And here you can see how big the snowflakes were! HUGE!
In our busy schedules we seem to have less and less time to stop and really see the world around us. But, somedays, its okay to take a little extra time to stop and smile at a snowstorm!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...