Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sharing the love

[via lysaterkeurst.com]

Recently someone shared with me a wonderful blog written by a christian women who shares her journey with God online. I've had a hard time connecting with people on a spiritual level lately. Something about nap schedules, laundry, dishes and the never ending cycle of daily life seem to be my excuse. Yet in the 5 minutes it takes me to read her daily post a change happens and I feel totally rejuvenated and ready to face my day.

Its the reality of the world we live in, TIME is such a short commodity. Yet God constantly is reminding me how important my time with Him really is. I appreciate these daily reads and would love to share this blog with you. You will find it here.


On another note, Valentine's Day is coming up. Justin and I are starting to rebel against commercialized holidays. But we appreciate the reminder to share the love a little more than usual. We plan on staying in watching a movie. One of my favorites for a romantic movie is The Notebook. If you've never watched it you should definitely check it out. However before you settle in you will need these supplies on hand: kleenex (the soft kind), a bowl of popcorn, a cozy blanket, and your honey.



[via moviecatcher.com]


Whats your favorite romantic movie? I hope you all enjoy a wonderful day of Love. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...