Tuesday, February 22, 2011

From Baby To Toddler

My friend and I were chatting about how its strange to think of our sons as toddlers now. For so long they have been our babies that its hard to let them move on to that new catagory. That being said Jack just had his first haircut and it has changed his look from my little baby to that of a little boy. I decided we finally needed to take the plunge after his swim lesson in which his hair was longer than all the girls. :) Of course we had to document this momentous occasion and shame on any daddy who sneaks their kid off for a haircut without mommy knowing! Seriously!



Jack and Daddy before he lost his locks.


He sat all by himself in a vintage barbers chair. So far so good!



I was just a little sad to see the hair come off and I think Jack was too.



Jack LOVED the vaccum, go figure. And goodbye comb over.



Jack and his barber after a job well done.



Jack with his new "do"



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...