Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Daily Jack

I've been watching good ole CL lately to find a play structure for Jack for the summer. Funny thing is they seem to go as quickly as they are posted. So Sunday my mom and I staked out the computer and "refreshed", "refreshed", "refreshed" our computer page to make sure we could catch one as soon as it was posted. This is what I was able to get and I just love it! Took some cleaning, I pressure washed the whole thing, including myself in the process, but it cleaned up pretty good and Jack doesn't mind a little crayon here or there.



2 Towers, complete with tunnel, slide and steering wheel


Jack loves having something other than sticks and dirt to play with outside


Welcome to my place



The slide is his favorite part



One happy little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...