Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rubber boots

Don't you just love rubber boots? We do here at our place! Jack decided the other day that he wanted to wear just his boots around the house, thankfully I was able to pursuade him to put on a hoodie as well, but it was just too darling not to share!















Sorry its been so long since I've posted! Our wireless isn't working and I just found out that in order to get technical support I have to pay...SERIOUSLY, our system is that old! Well hopefully Justin can get it figured out or we may just have to get a more updated one! HA go figure. So in the meantime I'm hardwired to our internet, sitting on the floor of our guest room with my laptop perched on a little chest. Hey whatever works I suppose. Hope your Wednesday is going as good as mine!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...